31 Januari 2009

Random stuff.....

+acap+

STRESS - The confusion created when one's mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who desperately deserves it.



"Never laugh at a clown with a gun."



"The truth hurts, doesn't it Adri? Oh, sure, maybe not as much as jumping on a bike with the seat missing."



"Yip yip yip yip yip yip yip yip...uh-huh, uh huh."



"Tough guys don't do math. Tough guys fry chicken for a living."



"He's committed pesticide!!!"



"Aw, what happened? Did your parents lose a bet with God?"



Real “Who Wants to be a Millionaire?” question…I’m serious: “Which of these is an odd number? (a) two (b) five (c) eight (d) Robin Williams



I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.



To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer



We were so poor my daddy unplugged the clocks when we went to bed.



I wasn't really naked. I simply didn't have any clothes on.



Funny George Bush Quotes



Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.



The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur.



I frankly felt like the reception we received on the way in from the airport was very warm and hospitable. And I want to thank the Canadian people who came out to wave -- with all five fingers

AND JUST A REMINDER!!!
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

Random pic of last week...
24 inches of pain!!!!