3 Januari 2009

I'm ill and school is gonna start..yeah..

*Adri*

I'm ill and I'm high on running nose pills! SUE ME!!
Man, school is gonna start soon and I can't wait to finish it..
Yup, stupidest line ever..
I mean I had to born 1992 when almost ALL the cool games are coming out this year..
SPM..
Or as how my brother likes to pronounce it..
Spem..
Yup, sounds like sperm..

STUDY, STUDY, STUDY...

That's all I hear in my brain..

Brain: Study, study, study..

Adri: Would you please be quiet!!


Brain: Study, study, study..

Adri: Shut up, shut up, shut up!!!


Man, Can't believe I typed all that...
Must be the medications...
CURSE THEM!!!
Oh btw.. I found something interesting today..
Observe..



Do you see that circled thing there?
Yeah, 7B Hyper Battle 2009 received an honour!!
For Most Discussed!
#87 though...
For Jan 3rd
Under Education..
Lol..

Well, that's all I have to say for now besides..


WELCOME BACK TO SCHOOL!!


Stupid pills made me typed things I don't want to...


;D