28 Januari 2009

This is MADNESS!!

*Adri*

As much as how I like the recent release of Masked Rider Decade and fellow bachelors finally posting, I do hate people who pose as people that they are not at the cbox..
I'm talking about you, MAZZIE!
But you are forgiven for confessing. For now.. Muahahahahahaha!
Anyway, it seems the poser has been posed..
Someone has continue her legacy of posing and I want that person to stop before anybody gets hurt.

Mentally and physically!



Mazzie
has been the victim of the B word!!


Amir: Gasp! The B word!!


Riyal: B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b B WORD!!

Hazim:...


Yup the B word! Well, I think it's the B word.
Ok the point is whoever out there please stop this madness before it gets worse.
Please get a new, cleaner and legal hobby.
Your co-op is very much appreciated..
Please and thanks.

And please distract yourself with this video!



Random pic of the day:
A-hyuck!!