16 Januari 2009

THE 7B SHIRTS!

*Adri*

Hey peeps! I know we haven't update the blog for a while coz we have our reason..
And that reason is.........!!!

WE'RE GETTING OUR OWN SHIRTS!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!

But we are just making 15 of them for now cause of lack of model... I mean modal... (Is there a spelling difference?)
Anyway, Yup. 15 only so we are keeping 7 (DUH!) and the rest to our family members and closest friends.
You know who you are! hehe ;D
I'm sorry to the fans of 7B who want a shirt!!
Just subscribe to us on youtube and we'll become youtube partners and we will gain money for every 1000 views for each video and yada yada yada.. YOU GET A FREAKING SHIRT!!! (I think it works that way...)
So the choice is yours! ;)
I WOULD post the design but I don't have it.
You just have to wait when the shirts come out.
In a week's time I hope.
So that's about it!
Follow this blog for more 7 Bachelors news!!

Random pic of the day:

Err....