4 Februari 2009

February!

*Adri*

Oh crap! We have not yet post a post for February! Geez! BATTLE STATIONS!!!

Adri: Amir! Do title!

Amir: Umm.. ok..

Adri: Hadi! Type content!

Amir: You're still talking to me..

Adri: Oh sorry.. Hadi!

Amir: Nope. Still me..

Adri: Dang it Amir! Get out of the way!

*Amir gets out of way*

Adri: Hadi! Type content!

Hadi: Alright!

Danial: But I wanna type content!

Ashraf: Oh no! You are not making more grammar lessons! I'm typing it!

Danial: Na uh! You only post random stuff! No one can learn from that!

Ashraf: Of course they do! Right Adri? The truth hurts right?

Adri: *wiping butt* Yes Ashraf..

Ashraf: See?

Danial: But still..

Ashraf: Oh shut up faganostic!

Danial: Why you little bus 3rd!!

Adri: Hadi, I think you should start typing..

Hazim:....

Adri: DANG IT!!!!

....
...
......
..
...........

HAPPY FEBRUARY EVERYONE!

Random pic of the day:

;D