2 Januari 2010

Two-Oh-One-Oh!

*Adri*

Oh boy! 2010! What a wonderful year! Wait, that is still too early to say it.
Anyway, its seems I'm suppose to put a new year message but that's done.
Hazim posted!! Twice!!
Yeah!!
2010 IS gonna be a wonderful year!!
hahaha.
I'm currently stuck here in Johor we nothing but food, water, oxygen and my PS3.
Did I mention my PS3?
THERE'S NOTHING TO DO HERE!!
except playing the PS3 of course BUT THAT'S ALL!!
Could have shot a video or two!
Speaking of videos, I like our new video.
Memories of 2009.
The editor did a number on the video.
Could have been longer.
My fave part was when scenes of our past videos were shown simultaneously!
That part reminded me of all the fun we had together.
But we are still gonna have some fun!
Rite guys?!!

Guys: RITE!!

You guys are idiots rite?

Guys: RITE!!

Hahahahahahaha!
Something rite out of G-Force.
Lol
Anyway, That's all for now.
I will post some more if I'm not hooked playing the PS3.
Well, goodbye!
Oh and..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Random pic of the day: