19 Januari 2010

Requiem for a Dream

~riyal~

for all of the people who havent been pestering me to post on the blog,well here you go.

quite a bit has happened really.i watched my first whor...i mean horror movie in the cinemas with aunt rai rai.the movie is called PARANORMAL ACTIVITY!!!(que echo effect).i guess the most frightening thing about the movie was the realism.it was really acted out as a family hand held documentory.i slept in my moms room that night to make sure my mom would be ok.just in case.i got so scared watching the movie i hide behind raifana's shoulder.

anywho of to a new topic.ive been searching for a college to enrol myself in.i found comfort in KDU for mass comm PR(public relations).its looks good and if im a good boy and dont get spanked i might be headed of to murdoch uni in perth.so hani your not gonna get rid of me that easily.

other than that ive been quite busy.driving lessons have started.oh and i am now officially legal along with suet yi and ashraf.yeah man its time for me to do all the things i have already been doing for most of my life.like drinking(water) and driving(with a qualified driving instructor) and so forth.
im thinking of writting a song called "shes kinda everything"
its about this girl ive had a few dreams about.the thing is she is not real.ive never met or seen her before.

till next time kids.play safe

ps:where do these guys get all these random pics