12 Januari 2010

Lahir melalui tidur. -_-

*Adri*

2010.
A year of change I must say.
I see some of us are getting jobs.
Started college already.
Or just waiting for college to start.
Others might be dozing off or stoning in their chair reading this blog.
But I would like to tell what I'm currently doing.

Knowing that my orientation day is next Monday and my college is in Bukit Jalil,
I tried going there by myself.
From the LRT station of Taman Paramount to Masjid Jamek,
From there switch to another LRT station which will lead me to Bukit Jalil
And there I will take the bus that will lead me to my college.
Phew.
Sounds like a hassle rite?
Maybe a lil bit. ;)

Ok getting to Masjid Jamek from Taman Paramount was a bit hassle cause the LRT is already crowded!
Taman Paramount and it's already crownded! Aiyo!
No the worst is yet to come.
Slowly people from other stations come in and out and stuff.
But the worst of all was at KL Central.
I'll tell ya, waves of people came in and attack!
Ok maybe not attack.
Then it was Crowdvilles all the way man.
Some guy was breathing near my arm! (I was holding the holder thing)
Manage to reach Masjid Jamek to smell the fresh air!
Then I would take another train from the nearby station and go to Bukit Jalil.
Surprisingly, it was not crowded at all!
In fact, it was like sitting in an empty train.
Arrived at BJ (haha) at 8.52.
Reasonable.
I can get the 9.00 bus and the 9.15 bus if I am a bit late.

All in all, the trip took me 52 minutes to reach and cost me RM8 to go there and from there.
That's cool I guess.
More reason to get more money from my grandmama!
hehe.
Am I really gonna take more money from a hapless old lady?
YES I WOULD! hahaha
Ok that's all!

Final note: To anyone who has not yet applied to any colleges, apply now at UCTI-APIIT!!
Please I beg of you!!!
Okbye!

Random picture of the day:

College you say? Hmm..