28 Januari 2010

Cafeteria.

*Adri*

Oh what a day.
Everything was very tense today.
Finally had my first lesson at college!!
The lesson today was English.
It was so fun.
The lecturer, Mr.Joseph, is a good man.
Very interesting person I might add.
We learned new words during the lesson.
For example;

Mulligatawny

Which means pepper water in Tamil.

Yes you might be thinking,
"TAMIL?!! WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!?"
That word does exist in the English dictionary.


Now another word that Mr.Jospeh thought the class is a very interesting word that he keeps telling us to remember and might have a connection in all of us.

That word is..



Camaraderie

Goodwill and lighthearted rapport between or among friends; comradeship.
Comes from the French word, comrade.
Yes, I didn't know comrade was a French word.



Well enough of the English lessons.
Today I had two classes.
Both of them are English classes.
With the same lecturer.
Problem is, the gap between the 2 classes are too much.
No, I'm not talking bout kilometres or cm.
I'm talking bout seconds, minutes, HOURS!!
First class started at 10.45 - 12.15.
Ok cool.
But theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen~....
Next class is at 16.00-17.30
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF MAAAAAAAAAAAAN~!
Me and my new pal, Zhong Yang were rotting around campus.
For 4 hours.
Just rotting around..
Rot, rot, rot..
Did I mention we rot for 4 hours?

All this happens after lunch that is.
Oh their cafetaria makes really good fried rice!
Not the one you find at school canteens but the ones you can find in restaurants!!
Can't wait to eat it again tomorrow!! xD

Also earlier today I had my undang test.
It was a very disappointing result.
41!! When the passing mark is 42!
ARGH!! Gotta pay RM30 just to take it again.
I had to not study!!
But I see this as an event that teach me to be prepared before the battle starts in the future.
Well, it's not that disappointing.

Now the following people might laugh at me after knowing I failed my undang test;

Hazim (Definitely)
Amir (75/25)
Hadi (In the inside. Maybe outside as well.)
Ashraf (Maybe. Probably in the inside)
Fawwaz (MOST DEFINITELY)

Danial and Riyal and might have sympathy for me.
They are good people.

Wait, I might as well not put this undang part in this post!
Ok gotta delete it.
No, not the publish post button!!