18 Januari 2010

Kolej! College! Colegio! Kuliah! Kolledž! カレッジ!

*Adri*

Ah alas!
I, Adri Ahmad Bin Adlan, has step forth to the realm of the college life!
Well, our very own Bachelor #3, Ahmad Danial, first venture to that life but he didn't post anything!
So I claim first!! Muahahahahaha!! >:D
*Ahem*

So there I was...
Getting ready for college.
My college had me wearing formal clothing.
Good thing my costumes were formal wear during my time in the drama team.
Memories were rushing to through my mind on how we have come this far.
But it came to me that college is just the beginning.
I wonder if anyone before us, for example our parents, think and feel the same way.
Separate from their friends, learning new things, adapt and breaking from the norm.
Aren't this ways of life?
Isn't this how it suppose to be?
Some questions can sometimes fill this life.

Got a little off-topic there.
Anyway, at college, it was only the first day.
They give rules and lectures and stuff.
You know, first day stuff.
I cannot judge the college yet.
But I feel the days to come are gonna be interesting ones. ;)

Today ends at 1300 whereas they clearly stated on the schedule that it was supposed to end at 1230! Aiyo!
Never mind that.
Right after I went home,eat, pray and stuff, my dad wants me to register to a driving school.
Oh yay!
More stuff to keep me occupy for life!!
But the class I'm taking is an interesting one!
I'm actually taking car license and motorcycle license at once!!
OH YEAH!!!
However it is just for 250cc bikes so don't expect to see me riding Kamen Rider bikes soon. xD

Well, that is all I will type for now.
To keep you entertain and to mock the stupidity of Kamen Rider (to some of you *hiss*), watch this.



Enjoy ;)

Picture of the day: