30 Jun 2009

Is this good or bad?

*Adri*

It's been 2 days I have not gone to school..
Reason(s)?
Headache from watching Transformers 2..
Maybe..
But that couldn't last for 2 days and cause a fever..
Exhaustion from all the marching..
Probably..
Too much exposure to the outside world..
H1N1?
Hope not.
I know I have fever but it is all gone now and I don't have the rest of the symptoms..
Sometimes, I like to think that I am immune to all this deadly diseases..
Yes I have too much confident in me..

Swine who?
Bird what?
Can you spell SARS for me?

Yup, too much confident..
But somehow, normal diseases get to me..

NOOOO!! STAY AWAY COMMON COLD!!! STAY AWAY!!

Just this morning, before school, I felt a lil bit better and thought to myself, "Back to school..".
And do you know what my grandma told me?
"Sembahyang, tidur balik."
As good as that sounds, I felt i'm gonna miss out alot at school.
Plus SPM is near..
And this afternoon, I wanted to go to tuition cause I skipped it for the past 2 weeks and I feel a WHOLE lot better,,
My grandma and my aunt said NO! Tak sihat lagi!
DOUBLE KILL..
So long chemistry.. ;(

I hope I'll be back in school soon..