5 Julai 2009

7B Blog Series Production presents: A Taekwando mishap..

*Adri*

Today's characters:

Left - Bob
Right - Kenny

One day...



Bob: Oh hey Kenny!

Kenny: Oh hai Bob.

Bob: Sorry that I'm late.

Kenny: It's cool. Ready for the game?


Bob: Oh yeah! Oh geez..

Kenny: What's wrong?

Bob: I left my wallet. I'll be right back.

Kenny: It's ok. I'll just stone here like I always do.

Suddenly..


Bob: Oh look! A banana peel which I'm not gonna step on!

Kenny: !!

Bob: Oops..!!

Kenny: I should stop stoning now.


Bob: Whoaaa!!

Kenny: MY EYES!!! MY MUTHA******* EYES!!!

Bob: My bad..

So kids, today's lesson is..

DON'T FORGET YOUR WALLET!

and

NEVER SAY YOU'RE NOT GONNA STEP ON A BANANA PEEL!!

oh and Karate rules! :D
That is all!!
Good day!!

Random pic of the day:

Muahahaha! :D



Today's 7B Blog Series is brought to you by a taekwando book you could find in your library.