4 Jun 2009

So long..

*Adri*

Ola Everybody! It's been so long since I last blogged!

You see my internet is down for the count thanks to my modem failing on me..
And it has been weeks since I last online!!
Thankfully I have Fawwaz for giving me a chance to use his com when I need it.
Thanks man.
Hahaha!
Currently, my internet is still down and I am at Johor using my mom's internet!
My bro and I are on a journey to solve this crisis!
That way, I can get back to Kamen Rider Decade!
;D
Also, I'm doing a lil game shopping for Amir.
Amir, if you are reading this, please list all your games you in the blog.
I'll try to get all of them! :)
Moving on, school holidays are here and we have a lot of time for shooting videos!
We are thinking of joining that corntoz commercial contest and try our luck!
If not, at least get some publicity.
Also shooting other videos that we've been keeping in our heads for SOOOOOOOOO FREAKING LONG!!
Curse you school, time and exams!
So I hope the other bachelors are free by the 2nd week of the holiday.
If not, we'll shoot without you!
So that's all for today!
I'll see ya when I see ya!
;)

Random pic of the day:


I have to say it.. KAMEN RIDER VADER!! Hahahaha!