17 Jun 2009

Prototype

*Adri*

Now that things are now peaceful around here, let us get to business..
I give you RM1 for each RM5 you have.
If 100 people agree to this, we, no, I will get RM400.
Umm...
Yeah..
Anyway..
Violence is sweet.
Especially in video games.
Like this one game I am recently been playing..
It is called [Prototype]!
Yes the square brackets are necessary..
Moving on, this game allows me to release my stress in more ways than one.
1st off, in the game, you are unstoppable.
2nd, you can jump high, glide, wall run, wall run up, convert biomass into weapons (No seriously, the weapons in the game are biomass. Cool eh?) and send tentacles all over the place. :D
3rd, you can almost kill and destroy anyone and anything. (And i DO mean ANYONE and ANYTHING)
And 4th, you wear a freaking hoodie!

See what I mean.

Would you believe a single man can kill everyone in that picture and destroy that heli with their bodies?
Not unless you're a FREAK!!
And but that, I don't mean a masked one.
Hahahahaha!
Get it?
Masked Freek!
A character from one of our videos?
No?
Than watch more of our videos.
:D

Random pic of the day:

I hear that.