12 Jun 2009

Lapricon!!!

*Adri*


Ok let me repharse the last part that Hadi typed.


Yes we created a video that was randomly made (Like most of our videos are).


But it wasn't for lust or eye washers (if those things exist) or anything.


It's for that corntoz competition thingy!


I just thought we need a female (who is not a family member) for the video.


Always our cast are all male.


I think it's time we put some females in our videos espeacially our friends.


That way, we can get some publicity and some recognisition.


So before you, Muhd. Hadi bin Mat Rosly, make any assumptions,


please get your facts right.


Listen, I'm sorry that you had to look at that 'scene' over and over because you have a 'different'
taste in women,


but that doesn't mean you can go assumed that I invited her just for my lust or something.


I invited her because she is a good friend who is willing to act with us.


Plus, this type of video is what we usually do what!


That's all.


So everyone, today's common advice is...




THINK BEFORE YOU SAY!


Because it seems some people are not doing that nowadays.

Isn't that right 'Mask Rider/Power Rangers/Zhen Kit the asshole' of the cbox?

And it's 'Masked Rider' not 'Mask Rider'.

bodoh. :)

Now you kids enjoy "Lapricon" ya?




Random pic of the day: