31 Disember 2008

New Year Resolution of The 7 Bachelors for 2009!!

*Adri*
~riyal~
~Amir*
Hey my friends. At 12 a.m. of 31st December, a new year will arrive. I know some of you have heard this but I'm going to say it anyway.

How time flies..

I can still remember how this year started and the moments how each of us shared together.
I can still remember how we matured or improved ourselves better from our past selves.
I can still remember how I started form 1! So fast..
I can still remember how we, The 7 Bachelors, were formed.
Did you know we used to call ourselves The 6 Bachelors?
That will be another story for another time.
..
....
...

Ok, since 2009 is coming today/tomorrow/tonight/soon.. I might as well make a new year resolution for The 7 Bachelors.


THE 7 BACHELORS' NEW YEAR RESOLUTION OF 2009!
  1. Make more videos.
  2. Make better videos.
  3. Have a proper planning in making better videos.
  4. Get own website (if possible).
  5. Get more people to subscribe to us.
  6. Make official 7B shirts.
  7. Sell official 7B shirts.
  8. Get new equipment for videos (if possible).
  9. Find new location(s) for shooting videos instead of my house.
  10. Fart all day and all night
  11. to finish my homework a majority of the time
  12. to have taman sea win nationals again for drama
  13. to be a better muslim
  14. to make myself proud
  15. to cherish every momment
    16. Get good results for SPM!!!!
    17. Fart all night and day! XD
    18. Get 1000 subscribers!!!


Ok, that last one was random. Something Amir or Hazim would say.. ;D
Now this resolution is editable. Meaning if any of the 7 bachelors wants to put a resolution or something, they can just edit it! Just put your name at the beginning of the blog when you're done and put your name and resolutions as the same color. Thanks! ;D Oh one more thing..



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

FROM THE 7 BACHELORS!!

Random pic of the day:
Umm.. Happy new year?