16 Disember 2008

7B News Flash: 'Fawwaz is emo.. lol.' has been banned..

Due to unauthorized use of content and emotional abuse, 7B's latest blog series, 'Fawwaz is emo..lol.' has been banned.
Fawwaz Hussamudin a.k.a "Le Fuzz" filed a lawsuit against the acclaimed video company.
Here's what his lawyer has to say.

Fawwaz's lawyer: They didn't ask for his permission to use the content of his blog. They hurt his feelings. He was very emotional at that time and they literally attack him mentally and emotionally with that post. But mostly mentally.

Lead chief inspector Razlan of the local police force also has something to say.

Lead chief inspector Razlan: This is a very serious case and usually this kind of stuff can lead to horrible things like suicide, mental disability, lost of the mind and kissing other men. Considering the victim is a guy I mean.


With all these comments and accusations, founder and C.E.O. of The 7 Bachelors, Adri 'The Boss' Ahmad defended himself with this comment.

Adri: That post ah. That post sounds like me. Looks like me. Even types like me but it isn't me at all!

The other members of The 7 Bachelors defended Adri Ahmad against this case.

Amir: OlioliolioliolioliolioliolioliolioliolioliolIooooooo


Hazim:....

Hadi: Justice must be done!!

Danial: I have to continue studying..

Ashraf: KEGANASAN!!

Riyal: Well, well! Look what the cat dragged in!

The victim on the other hand..

Fawwaz: Tak sangka, Adri! I didn't talk to anyone after I talked to Michelle! And it's like the biggest insult to call me emo! I'm so hurt! *sniff*

After a few days of discussing the matter, The 7 Bachelors agreed to delete 'Fawwaz is emo..lol.'
For those of you who didn't get to read 'Fawwaz is emo..lol.', we are terribly sorry. We blame it on Adri for all of this problem. They will be more 7B Blog Series that are legit and meaningful in the future. Thank You.

Reported by:
Boh Hong Yew

Randon Pic of the day!
Meow...