17 Disember 2008

7B Special Announcement: Encouraging the other bachelors to post..

*Adri*

Note: If one bachelor reads this, please pass on to the other bachelors. Thanks.

Hey peeps. After a few story telling and a lawsuit, I decided to go back to normal posting for now.
Now I have noticed that I am the only one doing the posting in this blog. I mean, sure Amir, Hadi and Riyal post some but what about the others plus I don't see them frequently hanging out here. Except for Amir..

We are The 7 Bachelors and there's suppose to be 7 posts a day!! 7 POSTS DARN IT!! At most..
Listen, my fellow bachelors, if you guys even bother to read this or even coming to this blog here, as leader of this group I want you guys to post anything your heart desires!!

Whether it'll be a movie review,
an upcoming video project,
a good idea for a video,
your love for your Xbox 360/PS3,
an announcement for a get together or meeting,
your mom's recipe of good donuts ,
or an embarrassing photo of yourself doing something ;),

JUST POST THEM HERE!!!


If you don't have the time, I understand but we have 7 people sharing this blog so not all 7 people don't have the time, do they?

Ok, this will be my last post til next week to see if even ONE 7 bachelor post something in this blog besides me! Must be more than one post!! Must be long and meaningful!! Make it 5 post minimun! 1 post per day!! For each bachelor!! (Depends on your time). Deadline will be next friday! Starting tomorrow!

Don't
make it like this..

(Day 1)
From ~someone~


Ok this is my 1st post.. See ya tomorrow!


(Day 2)
From ~that guy~

My 2nd post!! 3 more to go!!

(Day 3)
From ~that person~

.....
...
.....

Ok 3rd post!!

(Day 4)
From ~unknown~

Ok today i went to that place and..

OH WHAT THE HELL!
4th post done!!

(Day 5)
From ~anonymous~

Ok final post til Adri comes back so I'm gonna make this long and meaningful..

Oh f**k that. 5 posts at last!


I don't want those kind of posts!
I'll be checking this blog once in a while but I won't be posting anything!!
I'll be in Johor and the cbox if you need me.
This applies to videos as well!!
If you guys fail.. I dunno if we failed as a group or I failed as a leader and friend..

....
...
......

Now if only I can change this FREAKING COLOR back to the original color!
Sheesh~!


Random pic of the day:





Wait... this time you guys put your random pic of the day!!
Oh and can anyone FORCE Hazim to post something!!?
He needs to let go ALL his inner emotions if you know what I mean.. ;D

.......
....
.....

Hey!! The original color is back!!