1 Disember 2008

New vid in the making.. (EDITED)

Hey. Adri here! Just to let you know that FINALLY a new vid is coming out! At last! Now I haven't come up with the tittle yet but maybe I'll put something random like ' Attack of the Peanuts' even though the vid has nothing to do with peanuts!! Yeah!!

..
....
..
.....

Ok that was lame..
MOVING ON!
But I do know this, it takes place in Australia.
Yeah you read it just now! Australia!
As in the movie 'Australia'!
Starring Nicole Kidman and that metal claw guy from X-Men!
And also the birth place of the late Steve Irwin!
Oh how everybody loved him...
It's been 2 years!
*sniff*
Anyway, I can give you some pics on what's coming up in the vid!




Alright! Expect them in the vid! Except for my lil bro there at the last pic. I just put that to see if some of you will go "Awwww...SO CUTE!!" or "Eewww.. Snow Globe!".

Haha!

EDIT: Actually I haven't started editing it yet but the footage are there. In hope's of next week it will come out.

Random pic of the day!
This is a sign.. The devil wants me to read my messages..