28 Mac 2009

Thanks A Bunch, Millie! (Sarcasm applied)

*Adri*

I would like to express my sarcasm by thanking Millie Ong of S.M.K. Sri Aman for making us THE 6 BACHELORS AND ONE GUY WHO IS TAKEN!

Thanks a lot, Millie!

I could sue you for this but not today considering Riyal is so happy to have you by his side..
We're gonna miss him..*sniff*
I mean.. we only have 2 videos of him!
Hmm..
I know!
What if you broke up with him for a while.
Let's call it a "Break" if you will..
Then after a lot of videos of him has been produced,
You can be together with him again!
How about that huh? huh? No?
...
Ok scratch that!
Just go make mistakes with him already will ya?
Sheesh.. ;D

Well, Riyal..
It's been great.
Congrats on entering bfhood.
Saya doakan hubungan awak dengan dia akan kekal dengan lama..
InsyaAllah..
Savour this moment with that thing I dare not type here.. ;D
Ok then..
Have a nice day everyone!

Oh and the answer to your equation is meters rite?! No?
;)