29 Mac 2009

Earth Hour

*Adri*

Hey y'all! As you all know that 28/3/09 at 8.30 til 9.30 was Earth Hour and we had to turn our lights off for a freaking 1 hour.
It was such an experience to be sitting in the dark..
Alone..
With no one around..
And the computer is on..
Hehe...
Yeah I know what you're thinking..
Watching Masked Rider Decade in the dark is a blast rite!?
I know.. ;)
Anyway, I was able to take some photos during Earth Hour!
Take a look!

Adri's Earth Hour pics lor..

Ok, this is me taking a photo of my family..

And this is a photo of my cousin playing the PlayStation..

OH! This one is funny! This is a photo of my cousin with his pants down! While playing the PlayStation! Hahaha! Good times!

And this is a photo of the Terminator entering our house..

And THIS is a photo of me blowing up the Terminator into pieces! Or was it the Terminator blowing me up in pieces.. wait that didn't come out rite..
Surprisingly no explosions.. I wonder why..

After the lights came on.. we found out that the Terminator was none other than...!!

....
..
............





JESSICA ALBA!!!
I thought I blew her up! ;D


Well, that's all of my experience during Earth Hour.
Hope you guys had a better one!
Well, not really..
I mean, who gets to blow up the Terminator during Earth Hour huh?
Again, it didn't come out right the 2nd time..
Sigh..
Hahaha! Good day!


P.S. If anyone wants to see more photos of my umrah trip, check this lovely girl's (who-I-thought-was-studying-during-the-trip-but-actually-FELL-asleep-studying) blog post. Click here!

P.S.S. Please vote in our new polls which are "Which motto is suitable to be The 7 Bachelors' motto?" and "Is Riyal ever coming back?" Thank you!

Random pic of the day:
Now this is a picture of me trying to beat Riyal up for getting a girlfriend..
Hahaha! I kid! ;D