24 Mac 2009

I'm back!! (How many times must I say that?)

*Adri*

Hello my peeps!! I am back from the holy cities that are Madinah Al-Munawwarah and Mecca!!
Both beutiful cities..
I'll show you why..

WHY MADINAH AND MAKKAH ARE BEUTIFUL!

Madinah Al-Munawwarah (Masjid Nabawi)


Makkah (Kaa'bah)



I couldn't take a lot of photos of Kaa'bah coz of it's restrictions..
Ini semua gambar ambil senyap-senyap tau!
Klau tak kena rampas..

Ok for those of you who wants to see me bald then here it is!!

...
..
.....
.....
.............

TADA!!






Tak puas?
This is when I shaved with my mask on!
hahaha!
Next time la I'll show the real thing!

I will post more photos and ceritakan my experience when I have the time!
Now I must do insignificant things like homework and sleep..
Ok bye!

Random pic of the day:


Give me light!!