21 Mac 2009

BLUR~

=HR=

Youtube has been a pain in the buttocks lately....
upload error due to unknown reason..
this video audio has been removed due to.....
and many more...
so from now on our production will stop using american's songs.. yes, especially american's song with lyrics and famous....

anyways, back to topic... i'm bored and blur~~~~~~~~

Haddys : hey guys, lets go watch Dragon Ball Evolution and spoiled it all to Adri once he get back Amir : What's so fun about watching Dragon's Ball.... Btw I got Tuition
Hazim : ........
Haddys : Screw Tuition I have Life
Amir : You do?
Hazim : ......
We all end up watching Dragon Ball
Ring... Ring....
Amir : Oh crap it's my tuition teacher!!! What should I do...
Haddys : Tell him you're busy
Amir : You tell him Hazim
Tuition Teacher : Hello Hazim!
Hazim: .....
Tuition Teacher : Hello HAZIM!!! I know its you... speak up!!
Hazim : ......
Amir : Yes, Teacher? Hazim said he farted... Sorry teacher I don't think so I can make it to tuition due to unexpected event....
Tuition Teacher : I understand, I don't think so I could make it to class because I have meeting right now I thought of canceling the class
Amir : WOOOOHOOO no Tuition!!
Hazim : ......
Later in the Cinema (Watching Dragon Ball Evolution)
Amir : HEY! who took my pop corn!!
Tuition Teacher : AMIR!!!
Amir : Teacher!!
Hazim : ......
Awkward Silence...

Random pic of the day:

The EXPIRY Date