7 Mac 2009

Saturday wasted!

*Adri*

Today was a wasteful day for me..
What started out as fine turned out to be wasteful..
The question "why?" might be swirling in your head...or not ;)
I shall start the story from the beginning.
Started the day with good ol' karate training at good ol' school.
We finished it off with some horse-stance sparring.
Chee Chyuan HAD to punch me at the chest with his knuckles pointing out!
And he said it was 20% of his power only.
FUYOH!!
Now I have this constant pain in my chest and every time I sneeze pain flows..
REAL BAD!
Then after training, I took a nap at around 11 and woke up at 2!
WAH LIAO!!
I was THAT tired huh?
Good thing tuition got canceled today..
That afternoon, I invited Fawwaz to come over coz I know he wants to watch Masked Rider Decade 5 & 6.
So we watched 2 episodes back-to-back!
Back-to-back as in his back was against mine.
Lol!
After that, he wanted to see my Fallout 3 progress..
That's where the wasting starts..
I thought I was going to play the game for a while but I ended up playing it for 6 HOURS STARIGHT!!
From 3 to 9!!
All life's essentials I ignored til I stop playing..
Luckily, Alhamdulilah, I remembered to pray in between.
BUT STILL!
6 hours man!
And i'm still wasting while typing this post!
I hope this post will remind me not to waste more time in the future..
Well I think that's all for my wasteful day.
Here's some moments I took while playing Fallout 3.
Tata and enjoy ;)

Adri's Fallout 3 Moments!

This is me hunting some mole rats for food..

..and this is me hunting some centaurs for some REAL food..

..and this is me rider punching a guy for stealing MY food..

This is me getting out my minigun. It's ironic why they call it minigun when it is stupidly obvious that it is NOT mini.
Lol..

And lastly, this is me hitting Fawwaz in the head. haha!

Good day ;D