7 Februari 2009

Close encounter with 7B's Stalker

*Adri*

Ok today was the day I met our very own stalker, Mazzie!
The reason: To give her 7B shirt!
Earn more RM40!!
Yay!
Anyway, we met at Baskin Robbins in 1 Utama where Amir 1st saw Mazzie some months ago.
Man, Amir can run fast after that!
We decided on 12 o'clock.
I came at 12.15 ish p.m. but Mazzie was not there yet.
I had to wait longer listening to oldies thanks to the Celcom booth thing.
Lol.
A few minutes later and a chocolate ice cream, our beloved stalker arrived!
FINALLY!!
Then I gave her the shirt.
And she constantly saying she wants to meet Amir!
Dengar tu Amir!
You're next! Muahaha!!
She change to her 7B shirt and we did a lil photoshoot!
OBSERVE!!



Only 2 photos coz I had to go to tuition.
OH WELL!!
It was nice meeting ya, Mazzie.
Thanks for the RM40!!
Muahahahahahahaha!!

Random pic of the day:

"Eeee", said Mazzie. ;D