22 Februari 2009

Wonderful Saturday!

*Adri*

Oh yesterday was the best day of 2009 so far. Everything was great. Well almost..
To start off the day, I went to my usual Karate training at Taman S.E.A.
Oh what a training it was.
Thanks to Garry-sensei from LAProd, he made the training very educational and entertaining as usual.
He made all of us do the horse stance and each of us had to count til 20.
There were 16 of us so you know la... hehe..
Wen Jun and I were the last two so we counted really slow.. As in REALLY slow..
Now I know how it feels like to bully juniors! MENTALLY! Muahahaha!
After training, Garry did an after-training session where Riyal, Wen Jun and I had to do aerials and butterfly kicks in the middle of the field where the scouts and the PBSMs and the driving princesses are! Oh yeah!
You dunno how many heads were turn when we try doing them.
Actually, I also dunno.. haha.
Ok for those of you who does not know what an aerial is, it is more of a cartwheel but with no hands. Riyal kept trying doing that while Wen Jun and I tried doing the butterfly kick.
Ok for those of you who doesn't what a butterfly kick is..

JUST GOOGLE IT!

Haha.. I like typing that.
Anyway, I almost got the butterfly kick worked out only I have to curve my body more and straightening my legs when a flick them up.
More practice!!!
Moving on, I was suppose to have tuition at 2 o'clock but then my tuition teacher sms me saying he can't make it!!
OH YEAH!! Free for the whole day! So my dad brought us to lunch at Giant KJ there.
My bro wanted Burger King, I wanted sushi...
However, everyone was with him so I eat sushi alone.
You dunno how depressing it is to eat sushi alone while you see others around you eating with someone else...
*sigh*
Moving on!
That evening, I tried to play Rihanna's Umbrella on my recorder.
With the power of the internet and YouTube, I was able to find a video that helped me!
I was able to pull it off in the end! Well, most of the parts. When I went to Sunway Pyramid, I practice at this clothing shop where my father stop to look. The salespeople were astounded by my playing! Lol.
Well, I think they were..
Oh well..
Speaking of sunway.. I bought something cool there as well!!

BEHOLD!!

TheBee Zecter! As worn by this guy..

Only shorter and smaller looking.. *sigh*

Now I can transform from an ordinary 17 year-old male..


to this!!


WHAT THE?!! I mean to this!!

Oops.. still wrong! Into this!!!

Aaah much better!

Well that's all for Saturday.
About today, hmm..
We were planning on shooting Masked Freek Ep.6 at Fawwaz's house but due to dumb behavior and stupidity, it was cancel.. ;(
All I can say bout the cancellation is that someone should have THINK 1st before he SPEAKS!
That is all!
Good day!
Random pic of the day:

Roundhouse kick!