24 Ogos 2009

survivor episode 3

~riyal~

hello you all.my recent "therapy" sessions have been good.oh just so everyone knows and understands me and my ex are on good terms as always.it has taken a few days but im feeling much better now thanks to the help a quite a few friends.some more notably than others but all helped me get better.

a class dinner was held recently but i didnt go.sorry guys

ah yes a few weeks ago i was suppose to post a post about the karate competition.so i'll just do it now(better late then never).quite a good haul of medals.1 gold,a few silvers and a few bronze.
i was in male open kata.i managed to make my way to the final before shihandai wong chi sing(one of my instructors).i shall train harder to beat my teacher one day.

what im most proud of is my 2 girls(nicole form1 and nicole form 5)got into the finals for womens junior kata.so form 1 for gold and form 2 won silver.but then again there were only 3 contestants in all.but anyway im not taking the victory from them they deserved it.

hm... anything else to blog...nothing much else but if i think of any i'll keep u guys in touch.