4 Ogos 2009

learn from the great then ameliarate.

~riyal~

let me ask u for an opinion,
is it really worth it the life im in,
tomorrow's so long away the last week just past away,
the next momment just passed so fast,
i barely feeel it and when i do it wont last,
wondering around is it all right there,
feelings these things that are as thin as air,
water has lost its taste already,
food that just wont satisfy me,
i pull my on hair just to feel the numbness,
the next few lines just seem so harmless,
but just wait till i let the chorus in,
oops my bad im not suppose to tell u that,
it breaks the surprise,
and in the end all u show me is lies,
whats my worth?
well i can tell u its more than dirt,
in the eyes of my love i look good in jeans and shirts,
ask her urself then see if she goes besserk,
at the assumption that im being just me,
my thirst for acceptance is still hungry,
but i dont really care cause my soul is bare,
ignore the roumours its time to face reality,
sipping another drink till my legs are wobally,
tip toeing around trying not to wake my mommy,
trying out an old facade again,
and wait till i do gods plan