9 Ogos 2009

Quarantine..

*Adri*

On the 3rd of the 8th month of twenty-o-nine, a illness befell on me and put me in a very BAAAAAAAD condition..

On the 5th of the 8th month of twenty-o-nine, my father came to me and said..

WE'RE GOING TO THE NEW HOUSE IN JOHOR FOR SOME FRESH AIR AND SOME PS3 THERAPY!!!

Life couldn't get any better..
So I did go to Johor to quarantine myself from the people of Peejay and to prevent any further complications.
Not only I was reunited with my PS3 but I get to sleep at the new house!!
Let me show you around.

This piece of beauty happens to be my resting place where I put my tired head on that pillow over there.

It also acts as a sofa! (Results may vary)

And this happens to be my 4 year old bro's bed where my 15 year old bro had to sleep on.
At least it makes him young again. :)

This is the temporary PS3 playing area.
Look closely for pink bunny slipper.

Now this is my sister's room.
If you haven't notice, it's pink.

And this AWESOME piece of machinery is the living room TV!!
Watching 'Handy Manny' hasn't been this fun!!!

Well that's all I gotta show ya.
If I show the whole house, we'll get rob!!
Ok see ya!

Random pic of the day:

Peace out!