27 Julai 2009

Mary Jane

*Adri*

People of 7B! I received a request from my good friend Fauzan that he wants us to help him make a video tribute to our good friend MJ!
I was like..

Adri: What?! *with high pitch sound* Are you kidding?

Fauzan: Yeah man! That would be great rite?

Adri: NO it isn't! You know MJ is still alive and well with Peter!!

Fauzan: Say whaaaaaaaat?

Adri: Wait, which MJ again?

Fauzan: The King of Pop man!!!

Adri: Oh rite! Never really like the other one. :)

Fauzan: So watchu say? We could make a dance/comedy/ romance video of some sort..

Then suddenly.. bursts of ideas came rushing into my head and the only one that caught my attention was a...

Adri: DOCUMENTARY!!

Fauzan: Really now?

Adri: Ya ya!! I could be like... the narrator or something and you can be like... the sidekick/guinea pig who does everything the narrator told him to..!..!

Fauzan: .....

Adri: .. or something!

Fauzan: Hahaha!! That's great! How does it start?

Adri: Well..err...hmm...erm...sorta.. here let me whisper..

Fauzan: But we're on msn....

Adri: Shuddap you!!

Fauzan: Oh ok....

Adri: *whisper*whisper*mutants*whisper*whisper*aliens*whisper*spider-man*whisper*moonwalk with two tables*whisper*

Fauzan: AWESOME!!! How does it end?

And that's when everything went blank and I found out it was just a dream...
Typical ending.
But yeah.
So our next project is a tribute video for MJ. Or something like that..
I am still drafting it out but it will finish soon..
Maybe..
I hope...

Curse SPM! :D

Random Pic of The Day:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!