21 Mac 2011

Collage...

*Adri*

 Soldier #1: MEDIC! Is anyone here with medical skills?!

Soldier #3: I do! I have experience! I played Trauma Center. Now, I'm gonna need a laser and Wii Mote.

- Sanity Not Included (S1 EP6)


Yes, I know the title is misspelled but who cares? People make mistakes sometimes. On purpose occasionally.

Anyway, 3 months has passed since my college shenanigans and tomorrow (22/3/11) will mark the day that it begins once more! Can't say I enjoyed my 3 months break. Maybe during January I was doing fine because I occupied myself with my PS3 and Kamen Rider Kuuga and Kamen Rider Agito. Yeah I finished both KR seasons in a month. Can you believe that?

..
.....
...

Of course you can. But during February I got bored and early March I got really bored then the next thing you know, tomorrow is orientation. Time flies when you're really bored! Happens to people sometimes I guess.

MOVING ON!
Tomorrow will be my orientation which is one step closer to becoming a *takes a very deep breath* VIDEO GAME DEVELOPER! Yeah man! I must work hard from now on to make Fawwaz: The Iban Warrior a reality! I'm sure some of you who are reading this want that as well. Except for Fawwaz that is. Hahaha! Now I shall leave you with this awesome video of people turning into..err.. not people.





Random pic of the day:

Will be exploited into a game.