7 Mac 2011

When you can't run no more.... for now.

*Adri*

Hi y'all! It has been so long since I last post anything. More than a year I think. I don't feel like posting anything y'know. Just like how the other bachelors feel like. Except for Riyal. He is awesome. Keeping the blog alive. Thanks man for filling this blog with your rhymes and poetry. I hope they inspire some people to do something I guess.

For the current news, I sprain my right ankle during basketball. Yay. I don't know how it happened. Probably a misstep. Meh. It happened so fast. It felt like my right foot went 90 degrees on me. Yesterday evening it was swelling so bad, I thought I need surgery. I was thinking of writing a 'will' like Amir did in Facebook. Me and my over-dramatic imagination. Now I can't play basketball for 6 weeks even when the ankle is healed. Gonna miss putting balls into hoops. :(

Well that's it for now. All I can do is sit down at the house and play the PS3. Which is not a bad thing entirely. My bro bought Bulletstorm which is a pretty awesome game. Here's the demo vid.






Random pic of the day:

We miss you Random pic of the Day!!!