30 Disember 2009

Rawr !?

♠HZ♠

Ok, and finally I'm gonna post something to quite down Adri who has been nagging me to post
something for quite some time now and I'm gonna make this short..

And so I was surfing the net looking for random things and i came across a poem and decided to
post it here..and so enjoy =P

I see a silver circle
A star of hope
A light in the darkness

When you look at the sea what do you see?
I see and endless blue canvas
A place of freedom
A dark paradise

When you look at a forest what do you see?
I see a beautiful secret just for me
A place where tree spirits roam
A place that feels like home

When you look at the blue sky what do you see?
I see and endless amount of dreams
A place to fly
A place to cry

When I look at these places
I am at peace
When I look at these places
I cry myself dry
When I look at these places
I can finally be myself
after pretending for so long
When I look at these places
I am free


Ok that's all bye~
Oh wait, b4 I forgot, any1 up for paintball ?? =D
It has been really boring this past few days..

Random Pic of the Day