8 September 2009

yet another one.i think im loosing my touch

~riyal~

another breathe and i want redemtion,
but whats holding me back is my own emotions,
every effort is just an excuse to relax,
without even trying at all i just procrastinate to the max,
the hours tick away but im nowhere near then when i strayed,
no longer trying to fit everything in,
just trying to get get out of this position again,
time is said to be like gold not dirt,
but i treat it like it has no such worth,
a few more minutes past by,
i cant explain why i still dont try,
sometimes its exhausting when your lifes to dry,
im fighting back the tears when i curl and cry,
to be honest i wonder what it would be like to die,
not having to wonder how my life will get by,
im not suicidal i just wanna get that straight,
im not saying i dont wanna see heavens gate,
im writting this down on my imaginary pen,
my mind just empty my thought all dried and drained,
it used to be so simple to just keep expressing myself,
i still believe it is good for my health,
but i cant deny what i cant ignore,
my foresight that i had is not as rich as before,
im searching through my mind for the words that i found,
but all i see is a black lack where my thoughts all drowned,
the crowded emptiness feels so sound,
the sounds of my echoes vibrate me all around,
i need a good kick to start me going,
to get me rolling is just part of the story,
the next is to see if i end up being happy.