27 Mei 2009

seeking for a soul

~riyal~

the shadow of the day constantly clouds me,
as my light in the sky desserts me,
thinking about the next dollar the next penny,
not ever thinking of who really matters to me,
the drip of my tears washes the blood away,
yet the pain wont go away it just stays,
imagine a night sky lacking stars and the moon,
judgement day will follow suit very soon,
path darken by these forgotten shadows,
street lamps fused out just brings us more woes,
licking our wounds that we get trying to survive,
but most people dont realise the we survive hardest with ourself,
the burden we put on ourselves are just to heavy to uphold,
hopefully we go down without our souls being sold,
gripping on the fragility of life by its neck,
when we are bliss we just figure what the heck,
is it really worth forgetting ones responsibilities,
just walking around with coffe in his hand feeling the breeze,
no it isnt but dont question me for thinking out loud,
cause if u ask me a lot of people dont know what to be proud of