1 Mei 2009

im going at it the hard way

~riyal~

im looking for that sence of comfort in my mind,
hoping that i dont go across the line,
the pivital momment in my life it should be mine,
but trying to understand it makes me do a crime,
no where to turn looking left and right still no different,
going straight ahead just makes it worse,
a second before and a second after im gonna burst,
anarchy controls my next move and more,
i dont know why i need to continue i have nothing to prove,
to remind myself that im just a good person,
seems to hard to comprehend and thinking of it is just like a poison,
tales of a shrink might just ease the burden,
but still the plot is my hell and my heaven,
smilling tears stream down my face,
not so sure if anyone can read the gestures on my face,
guilt and care is what makes us all the better human being,
but even that may leave us hanging on a string,
my angel is still with me but with my demon stuck with me,
its just another political anarchy,
a tug of war between the 2,
screaming and shouting just like a horrendous symphony,
tell me what does it takes to have strength to withstand this,
im slipping of the ice into cold bliss,
and ice rock bearing down on me,
cold and fridged ice,
barely got enough strength to stay alive,
if there was ever a time to ask for gods help it would be now,
cause this is how the devil devours,
engulfed by this evil its just like a a germ in my cells,
dragging me back and calling me with its dinner bells,
words of a stranger mean so much,
words of a lover really touch,
words of a soliloquy sounding as foreign as dutch,
maybe i can just not feel so much,
but to not feel anything will be like an athelete with a crutch,
the joker way of thinking where the only sence is no sences,
it doesnt look so bad since it seems to keep my chances,
a little string of hope can still be seen,
happiness occured when the sign of care slipped back into me,
but still i felt more seperated then ive ever been,
so to those who read this im sorry if i dont come back,
just remember that life is just like having a hand of jacks