10 Mac 2010

Inventions!

*Adri*

Hey y'all!
I am here to bring great news to The 7 Bachelors!
A few days ago, my aunt offer us an offer to make 'educational videos' for PETRONAS' primary schools and they will show the videos to the students!
And we will get paid! YAY~!!
THIS IS OUR CHANCE TO STRIKE!!
So here's the deal,
We have to make 3 videos about 3 inventions.
1 video, 1 invention.
So the inventions that we are going to talk about are;
1) The phone!


 2) The light bulb! (Suggested by Amir)


3) The x-ray!! (Suggested by my aunt)



So yeah.
We are doing these invention.
My aunt and her friend will assist in creating props!
Yes we are going to have official props!!
AWESOME!!
They also need someone to create the props.
I have decided Riyal to help them since I know he has experience.
Rite Riyal?
But if you (as in Hadi, Hazim, Amir, Danial and Ashraf. Ok maybe strangers as well) wanna help out, just call me and I will tell my aunt.

Now for payment.
Our payment is RM250 per video.
Yes, PER video.
If we do really well, as in REALLY well, we will get RM300 per video.
Again, PER video. xD
So if all of us are doing the video it will be 900/7 equals to..
You do the maths.

This is so phenomenal!
If we play our cards right, we might be included in PETRONAS' commercials especially the holiday commercials!
We will be famous I tell ya!
FAMOUS!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
*ahem*
Ok that is all.
If you guys want to comment, please comment at the fan page.
Thank you.