18 Februari 2010

Anyone want one?! HUH!!?!?!

*Adri*

Hey people.
I know I haven't post anything for quite a while (same goes for Amir, Hazim, Ashraf AND Danial) I played a lot of games like BioShock 2 and I absolutely forgot about the blog!!
While I'm making up for it by posting this post.
If you have a facebook account and happen to be our fan at our Fan Page,
then you might know that we are planning on making new shirts!

Since we have a new logo and all, We have decided to make new ones!!
This time it will be much cheaper than our old shirt which was RM40 each! (DAMN!!)
So instead of collared shirts, it will be just a T-Shirt.
For everyone to wear.
Wear for outings.
Wear for partying.
Heck, wear for dating if you like!
Your date will be very impress (and more attracted) towards you.
Oh darn, I'm advertising already!
Must wait for the video.

Here's my plan,
We make like 70 shirts,
10 for each of us,
then in that 10 we will have 1 size for 2 pairs of shirts. (XS,S,M,L,XL)
Meaning we will have 2 XS's, 2 S's (haha asses), 2 M's, 2 L's and 2 XL's.
That will make up 10!
I'm not sure these are the sizes we want to make so I want to discuss with the bachelors on this.

We will take 1 shirt and that will make us sell 9 shirts instead!
Now for price and color, I think you guys need to go to this website and see for yourself.
I haven't decided whether to make it print or embroid like our last shirts but I'm thinking of going for printing this time just to cut cost.

Well thats my plan for our new shirts.
If you have any ideas on our new shirts, please consult me at Facebook.
I will be there 24/7. (Not literally)

Random pic of the day: