21 Oktober 2009

thats what you get

is this were my life is going,
always a wrong turn never the right turn,
sometimes i just feel like i gonna burn,
this life that im walking just feels so distant,
but its hard to go through life without any resentment,
i just ned to keep track on were i stand,
working through lifes conundrams im sure i can,
but i cant help like im getting depressed,
with all thats going on it will pile up and stress,
its getting hard to inhale into my chest,
why cant i go to bed and get some rest,
always that my issues are keeping me awake,
of my past and present with all their mistakes,
some momments the shakes like a big earthquake,
i can help feel my lifes at stake,
but i got to remember to take a break,
cause if i dont im gonna do something im gonna regret,
i pace up and down till im drenched in sweat,
i can admit that i wanna just stop and vent,
but that would be wrong cause my demons will be out therefore i cant,
more than anything i just wanna have someone by my side,
someone i can bring along on all my rides,
someone to pat my back when im sitting along ang crying,
a few words and advice would stop me from thinking of dying