5 April 2009

F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 F1 1F!!!

*Adri*

Hiya y'all! Just yesterday my family went to Sepang to witness the most expanding sports of all time! Yes you got that right! IT'S FORMULA 1!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYAAAAAAAAAAY!

Thanks to my dad's company, the whole family was able to enter the V.I.P. section! It is called the Perdana Suite and it is a good place to watch F1 with someone. ;D
They even have buffet!!
With fried rice!!!
With giant prawns!
I know I'm not a fan of F1 but those food were delicious!!
The crème brûlée!
The pudding in a tube!
The paddock!
Oh did I mention we had access to the paddocks!
Here are some pics to satisfy your F1 needs!



hehe ;)

Aiman and I were able to advertise 7B there.. (i think)



Oh and for those bachelors out there..here are some pics of F1 women!! With umbrellas! Woohoo! :D


Yeah I know.. Nice umbrellas right? hahaha!

Well that's it for today..
As I was informed, our very own Ashraf went for today's race.
Hope he has a better story than I do.
And better pics too.
Til then my friends!
Stay tune!!
Oh and I change the cbox colour for those of you with poor eyes.
Sheesh! =_="

Random pic of the day:

Heh heh.. >:)