29 November 2008

Testing...

Ok. Adri here.. I'm just testing this damned thing on how it works... hmm..
Let's see...
  • Hey I can put dots!
  • This is so cool!
  • Look i'm a dot!!
  1. And numbers!!!
  2. Amazing!!
  3. I'm numba 3! Fear me!
Cool!!
I can put links!!

I can even put quotes!
"I don't read scripts. Scripts read me."
- Robert Downey Jr as that aussie dude who plays a black dude. Lol ;)

I can color my text!
I'm red!
I'm blue!
I'm green!
I'm that color!

Oooo! Different fonts!
Arial!

Courier!
Georgia! Oh Georgia!
Times!
I would like my meal to be GRANDE!!


Hahaha!
Oh yeah! Different size!
I AM BIG DADDY!! GRRR...
and i am little sister.. *spare me* T_T
(A little joke from bioshock ;p)

ooooo! Differrent style!
Hello I'm an Italian!
Yo! Imma bust your @$
Ola! Imma an Italian that's gona bust your @$$!
lol ;)

Hmm...

I present to you!! The 7 bachelors!
Well 3 of them...

OK! so far so good!

Alignment I can handle
Videos I will add later..

Ok for one final thing before I go..
LET'S COMBINE ALL ELEMENTS!

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy frog. I mean dog!

Pic courtesy of google


Alright! Everything looks great! Expect more posts from us in the future!!