21 Disember 2010

Alone By Myself

~riyal~

what do i do when they ignore me in front of me
do I smile and wave politely
or do I try and forget that this bad dream,
is just a reason for why i need to realise my life line is slim
you count on them and then they forget you
as your trials continue and continues
I try to hold on but im so stretched thin
because my patience is somewhere lost within
you hold them close and keep them warm while their cold at night
but they're not around you when you're in a fright
the sad thing is they said they would
but when the time comes they wonder if they should
through this you know who you can rely on
all my best, my closes and my relatives are gone
maybe they cant handle the fact that this could be wrong
or forget the fact that what they are doing is wrong
i guess being abandoned is another fact i need to understand
i shouldnt be mad why should i, im not the man
a ponder earlier made me wonder
not that im important to them because i know how im not
but whether how much they mean to me
well thats just a thought


Riyal
21st december 2010